3M ESPE Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable Restorative is a low-viscosity, visible light-cured, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique nanotechnology as Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal which
provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear
- Shrinkage has been reduced by nearly 20% compared to Filtek™ Supreme XT Flowable.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable is available in 12 shades (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, Opaque A3, B1, B2, C2, D2,
W, XW) matching the VITAPAN® Classical Shade Guide and Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal.
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Undercut blockout
- Class III and V restorations
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, nonstress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Repair of small defects in aesthetic indirect restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials
Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative provide their unique properties due to the unique nanotechnology first introduced by 3M ESPE in 2002.
This technology allowed the development of a composite with the strength and wear of a hybrid plus excellent polish retention and optical properties.
The unique nanotechnology has now been further improved in Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable: Because it uses the same unique nanotechnology as the Universal, Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable offers:
- Excellent aesthetics
- Improved unsurpassed polish retention*
In addition the resin system of Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable has been improved...
- reduce shrinkage by almost 20% providing a lower shrinkage than leading competitors
- exhibit fluorescence similar to that of Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal